An excellent opportunity exists to purchase the intellectual property supporting a low latency foreign exchange trading platform.
• The client has developed a comprehensive and flexible Liquidity Management Solution for foreign exchange.
• 35 man-years of development
• Written in object oriented C++ code for performance critical low latency/high throughput use cases
• FIX 5.0 SP2 API
• Development funded through to Beta Test stage
• Positive feedback from market
• Google “Faster Labs” development assistance – Low latency optimised message bus
• Demonstration of 1MM prices/second and executing 1,000 orders per second in test harness
• No development conducted on the platform for three years
Assets for Sale to include: Intellectual Property supporting the trading platform, Website & Domain Name and Hardware
Requests for further information should be addressed to Richard Kelly or Lisa Surman of SIA Group who are acting as agents on behalf of our Client. Contact details have been provided below.
Access to additional information will be provided on receipt of signed NDA. All offers to be supported by proof of funding.
It is intended that a sale will be executed at the earliest opportunity and all offers must be registered by no later than midday (12:00) Wednesday 30th September 2020.