An Extraordinary Year
2014 was another great year on an incredible journey for SIA Group. Our team have travelled the globe and our asset appraisals and collateral due diligence continue to support ABL’s and financial sponsors in some of the largest leveraged buyouts of mid-market companies. Additionally, we have worked on a number of high profile restructuring assignments to maximise recovery.
Highlights of the past year include:
- Expansion of the transactional support team to conduct accounts receivable & inventory pre-lend due diligence and ongoing collateral audits for complex and structured transactions
- Conducting over 400 assignments for ABL, PE firms and restructuring professionals
- Increased regional presence with recruitment of senior staff in Birmingham and Yorkshire
- Winner of multiple awards for asset valuation and asset disposal firm of the year ACQ, M&A and Insolvency & Rescue awards
- Strategic partnership with Valuation Consulting to expand our reach in Intangible Asset Valuations and Disposals
- Launch of the first dedicated aviation auction in the UK
- Ryder Cup contract win to provide helicopter transfers and operate the helipad at Gleneagles
In 2015 we aim to continue the growth of our transactional support team as we expect see a higher level of event-driven activity and larger structured All-Asset / Private Equity transactions. Additionally, we will be looking to launch our marine asset valuation and disposal business and expand our auction house in Brighton.