Project Lift Off
An excellent opportunity exists to purchase the business and assets of an aftermarket supplier of refurbished commercial aviation engine parts. The company also provides services relating to maintenance and preservation of serviceable commercial aircraft engines.
- Specialists in sourcing, provision and supply of used serviceable materials for airlines and maintenance repair organisations
- Trading history and key client accounts/contracts
- Please note the trading name is specifically excluded from any sale
- Leasehold premises
- Skilled, experience workforce
- Offers are invited for the business and assets
- Offers for the stock in isolation will also be considered
Interested parties are requested to specifically deal and formally register their interest with Stephen Readman at SIA Group, who are acting as Agents on behalf of the proposed Administrator.
It is intended that a sale will be executed at the earliest opportunity and all expressions of interest must be registered by no later than midday Friday 31 January 2020.
Access to additional information will be provided on receipt of signed NDA. All offers to be supported by proof of funding.